In previous blogs you’ve learned 6 things you MUST check before you hire a roofing contractor.
Before we get into the final lesson of this mini-series, let’s recap what you’ve discovered so far:
- Verify that they’ve completed quality projects in the past.
- Check their reviews online.
- Ensure they’re locally based.
- Enquire about their warranty.
- Ask about their insurance.
- Double check they don’t use subcontractors.
Okay, now let’s talk about the final tip
Have you ever left a voice message for a contractor only to never hear back from them? I have.
And that first impression told me everything I needed to know about the company without hiring them.
They don’t respect my time…
And they don’t want my business…
Now, the thing is, none of that might be true, but that was my PERCEPTION.
Which brings us to today’s lesson…
Put your contractor through a “test.”
Observe how they treat you.
- How do they behave on the phone? Are they friendly? Dismissive? Rude?
- Do they get back to you quickly?
- Do they provide your estimates and quotes in a timely manner?
- Do they call you back as promised?
- Heck, do they even answer the phone in the first place!
Most of these things are obvious, and you probably unconsciously do this test, but it’s worth mentioning because it’s so important.
These small behaviors can tell you a lot about how the company operates.
Poor communication can lead to misunderstandings. Issues like a bill higher than you expected or a finished roof that doesn’t meet your expectations.
With all that said, put us to the test and see how our customer service stacks up.
Schedule your no-obligation official quote today and move one step closer to a leak-free roof you can forget about forever.
Call us on 833-203-SEAL (7325).
And remember, you’re protected by our 50-year warranty.